domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

A possible song...

Publicado en 30 de Noviembre 2008.-

Its been the longest winter without you, 
I didn't know where to turn to 
See somehow I can't forget you, 
After all that we've been through. 

Y no llegué aprender amar 
Aunque quisiera yo no pude, 
Cruce tus labios con mi boca 
y te entregué mi cuerpo. 
Cansada me detengo y pienso... 
Si esto es lo que merecemos. 

Going, coming, 
Though I heard a knock 
Thinking that I deserve it, 
Now I have realised 
That I really didn't know. 
If you didn't notice
You mean everything, 
quickly am learning, 
To love again 
all I know is... 
Am will be okey. 

Sé que pude quedarme más tiempo, 
Pero algo me dijo que era tarde. 
Y que aunque usara yo mi empeño,
El final ya era inevitable. 

I couldn't turned on the TV 
Without something that would remind me 
Was it all that easy... 
To just put a side your feelings. 

Me duele que te dejo con la pena y el dolor, 
Soñando que estés bien y que des de tu vida lo mejor 
Como conmigo... 

Since there's no more you and me. 
It's time I let you go, 
So I can be free. 
And live my life how it should be, 
No matter how hard it is; 
I'll be fine without you, 
Yes I will... 

No hay comentarios: