domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Words to you

Quería compartir esto.. fue escrito el 26 de Septiembre 2010

Life is a mistery, you know
and everyone must stay alone, but anywhere I go
I can hear your name...
and it feels like home...
nowadays when you call my name its like a little song
am down on my knees hoping for your hands.
I want you take me there,
stand on my feet
waiting for a melody.
Songs from anywhere stays in my heart,
when nobody see me I put down
my soul, sharing with the earth
and wispering a blow of fire
senses of nature and,
dreams on a boulevard...
love comes down and up
goes and comes...
sink and saw.
Whenever this feeling will go
tomorrow my heart would stop to bleed?
nobody and anyone...
somewhere far away from here,
we must fly and try
but away from you...
its harder to take that run...

No hay comentarios: